Trend talks: See through clothes? + mini Zara haul

Hey guys! So I went out shopping today and I got a really cute top from Zara (the tulle shirt as shown below and above). It got me really inspired to actually talk about this trend of see through shirts + shorts etc because it's been wildly popular, and some great picks available in Singapore and online too to achieve the look :-)
So let's talk about the mesh top I got from Zara first: it has this really gorgeous three coloured font written "That Feeling", and the wording do pop up and are made from velvet which is insanely cool.
I got mine in a size S, at $29.90. I really liked the vintage look (very retro colours dontcha think?) to this top, and the fresh colours are colours you'll still see no matter what season so to me this is a pretty classic wardrobe piece (like said I've been trying to get some of these). I'm actually super excited to style this top so keep a lookout for that!
on another note, let's jump right into the new trend of see through clothing - it really shows your form without having to expose your bare flesh, and I feel that it gives a really flattering figure to people as well. Furthermore I find it to be very versatile as you could layer something cute underneath, such as a bralet for that casual look. Or if you're into the Yeezy style, you could layer a long sleeve shirt under this and that would be quite interesting :-)

Mesh tops are everywhere nowadays, and I'm really excited to break it down for you guys in my next post - so stay tuned! Thanks for reading ❤️

Love,
Khione 

Comments

Popular Posts