Topshop Haul + Review

Hey guys! 

So I've been picking up quite a bit of things from Topshop today, and I thought it'd be cool to show you guys :) I also have some really good and bad reviews to bring to you guys so keep a lookout. 

Firstly, the Topshop "Neo" Punched Bomber Jacket in the blush pink colour 

This retailed for $139 and is all sold out now. I absolutely adore the blush pink and I thought it was a refreshing little pop of colour considering I have so many black / blue / dark coloured jackets. I really have way too many of those and sometimes when I want to go for a lighter but still edgy outfit I find myself out of options besides black so this jacket is kind of a fashion lifesaver. You can pretty much throw this over tons of stuff and it'll still look amazing, and the versatility is something I really enjoy. 

*Rant* On a side note I need to warn you guys as well about this jacket because the sleeves fur. I mean it's literally shedding like nobody's business now and it's only a month old. Also because it's a light colour, you do need to note that the collar and whichever part of the jacket with the stretchy tends-to-fur material will also yellow which is bloody annoying. I'm super disappointed because they could've done a lot at the price point they were charging for it, and needless to say I'm probably never going to buy from the Topshop in house brand ever again unless this quality changes. 

However overall it's a great jacket and the nice texture really gives a good structure and look so I'm making my peace with it. 

Another thing I picked up ages ago but forgot to post was the Ivy Park Drophole Muscle Tank, which was $33.90. This is also sold out now I believe. 
It's a really cute Drophole muscle tank, really basic and pretty great for exercise. I do have to comment that the quality isn't the best though, because my top has little white stains on one of the letters now from washing it at a temperature a tad too high for it I suppose. And yes, the text will crumble in time to come so don't expect it to last. It's a really cute design by Beyoncé though, so let's not forget there's a definite markup because it's Beyonce.

Next up, the Escapology Bra, $33.90

Omg this bralet is seriously the cutest! I love the grey colour it's really different from the normal black ones I get. Furthermore the logo print is super super in and when I wear it with muscle tanks (particularly the Ivy Park one) I find it really cute a look. I've also worn them with super Highwaisted shorts and they're a little short for my liking, but I think they're really cute still and absolutely adore them. Love love love this one. 

Last one! The last item is the Airtex Crop Tee in Black, and this was $33.90 as well.
I really enjoy how versatile this top is. You could do shorts with it and get a casual look, even jeans, and then pair it with a pencil skirt for a more professional + formal look. This is still available btw!
I'm quite happy with this top because it's so cute. I was contemplating between this and the white version originally, but I thought that this definitely matched with more items in my wardrobe if anything, so it was more worth it. So yes, this is definitely a top you guys should purchase in my opinion :)

That's it now for my Haul! It was a really large one to me and it was collective over around 2 months I believe so please don't assume I bought this all in one shot :) needless to say, I'll try my best to deliver you guys some looks soon! 

Love you guys so much and thank you for the support :) 

Love,
Khione  

Comments

Popular Posts