Eating vegan fast food- experience at Vegan Burg


Sooooo we had this freaking amazing dinner at Vegan Burg on my way home from class, and if you thought eating vegan would taste bad, can't afford to have a great burger and fries when you're eating vegan, then this place will prove you wrong.

Set in this beautiful garden kind of setting, even the seats have grass (fake) on them and it's just a really different experience, I thoroughly enjoyed my meal there!

I ordered the delicious Creamy Shrooms Burger with a side of the delicious seaweed fries, whilst my family ordered the Hawaiian Teriyaki and the Char Grilled Satay. The portion was also just right for me, and left me feeling great and sort of "guilt-free". I'd definitely recommend this for people looking for a great vegan place to check out, the prices are kind of affordable for vegan food, and the taste was heavenly. There is also a 15% off when you scan the QR code at their store and like their Facebook page from there :) 

That aside, the meal was freaaaaking amazing and I love it. I went to their first store which was the Jalan Eunos outlet, but they do have outlets at other places as well, and I'll include the address with website link for those who want more info on it:

Outlet I visited:
44 Jalan Eunos
Singapore 419502
Monday – Saturday and PH: 11:30am – 10:00pm (last order 9:45pm)
Sunday: 10:30am – 10:00pm (last order 9:45pm)
Phone: 6844 6868
Fax: 6844 1021
Website: 
http://www.veganburg.com



The meal that we ate :) 


XOXO,
Khione~

Comments

  1. whats the nearest MRT station? really interested in this place, let me in on it! i'm a super avid fan of your blog, please update regularly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello! Kembangan MRT i believe, but it may be quite the distance. i went by car though, perhaps you can use a GPS (like an app and such)? :) maybe they can give a more direct and convenient route! :) thank you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts