🌹 The Best Brandy Melville Finds 🌹

Hey guys!

So recently I have had some absolutely amazing Brandy Melville steals - most I have resold to get some cash for other items (another haul coming up oh my gosh)

But I want to tell you how you can find your favourite Brandy items at a fraction of the price/ make a little off something that you buy!

The first thing I would say is the most important is you must really know what you're looking at in terms of value of the item and that is normally in terms of rarity. Let's jump right in though!

1. Brandy Melville Rose Embroidery Top
I managed to find this top at $20 with free mailing from a seller on Carousell, and decided to resell it for $25 instead because I already had the other rose top and I felt like I didn't need another :) This top has never been in the ION store, and is considered rather rare. Most sellers sell it for $38 or so which is insane to me so when I found one at $20 I knew I had to get it and I could easily make a little off it. The best part was I just got the person I bought it from to sell to the person I sold it to (save on that 1.90 mailing cost) 😂

Postage is expensive nowadays yall... 

2. Brandy Melville St Barth's Tee

Next one I got was this blue colour Saint Barth's tee which is so cute and really rare I have seriously never seen this before - I found this for $15 on Carousell and snagged it immediately because it was honestly too cute to pass up ❤. I brought it home and wore it once but decided that I liked another shirt I had gotten better so I sold this off for $25! Really happy I got to try this on once though but it just kinda felt like pyjamas to me for some reason so I sold it off :) I think it went to a good owner so yay 💕

3. Brandy Melville Waimea Bay Shark Tee
This shirt I have actually been looking for. There was one weekend 3 months ago when it was instore and it sold out like literally within 2 days. It just so happened as well that was the weekend I didn't visit ION so I missed out on it 😞. But luckily for me it restocked!! It came back in stock like about a month or so ago and this girl on Carousell whom I knew had the shirt so kindly told me it was back in stock and I really rushed there the day it restocked to get it. It just so happened I had bought a rose embroidery tee the day before but I returned it because the fabric of the shirt felt terrible and it was $36 which was $5 more than this shirt despite the fact that I felt this shirt had a tougher fabric 
^ This is the rose shirt I had bought btw. It's now reselling on Carousell for $40 last I checked and I honestly don't think I would get it if it were to restock because the shirt quality feels like the type that would definitely stretch out after washing unlike the Shark shirt which has a comfy cotton material and not so much the "elasticity" the fabric on the rose shirt had. 

TLDR I was so damn glad I found the shark shirt lol I have worn it on multiple occasions since :') it is easily one of my favourite shirts!

4. Brandy Melville Rose Embroidery Top 
This was the priciest one by far at $27 with mailing but it was also one that I really wanted to get so badly I love the rose embroidery on it it is so delicate and beautiful 😍. FYI, this is actually the reason why I didn't keep the other rose top - I had already gotten this top by then and was wearing it really often too cos it was so cute. Only issue is though it is really difficult finding something you can wear underneath because it is a white top and the fabric is not very opaque. Would personally say nothing with hard lines underneath would be the best 👍. 

That's all you guys! I'll be on another hiatus for the next month or so due to exams and I'm so sorry for the lack of updates recently - so much has happened but I just don't have the time to idly blog so I will be MIA for a short while! But thank you for the unwavering support nonetheless ❤

XOXO, 
Khione

Comments

  1. Thank for sharing this blog such a great knowledgeable blog really helpful thanks for sharing this.Affordable food orchard

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts