❤️❤️ OOTD : Casual Day Out ❤️❤️

Hello guys ☺️
I'm back again today with a casual OOTD 💜- aka whatever I wore to Artbox.

Also I think I might do a "what's in my bag" series soon so you can look forward to that and you can see what I bring in different bags to different occasions.

This is definitely an outfit I had to think through that had to be practical, still alright for photos and at the same time something "hippy" 🦄 enough to go to such "cool kid" events. Also considering the terrible weather we had that day (rain, way too hot)
🎊So here's a list of what I wore! 🎊
Cap: Brandy Melville Alien Cap in White 👽
Top: Brandy Melville Grateful Dead Tee 💀
Skirt: Forever 21 Lace Up Skirt in Pink (bit more of a dusty pink) 💕
Shoes: Stan Smith (Holographic - Europe exclusive) 🦄
Backpack: Lilac Kanken Mini 💜
Choker: Zara (not sure what it's called but it has a moon a star and a pearl on it) 💫
Bracelet: Tiffany and Co Heart Bracelet (chain type)
♥️
That's all!
Hope you enjoyed this short post there will be more to come 💛 There's definitely a toned down pastel trend going on right now and I'd love to give you outfits based on my take of it so watch out for that. Also, a great collab coming up soon 😊 Happy June guys!
Love,
Khione

Comments

  1. You styled a fun and cute outfit for your Artbox event! I love the looks of the Brandy Melville Alien Cap and Grateful Dead tee shirt styled with the dusty pink lace-up Forever 21 skirt.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts