Collaboration : @walkincuteness on Instagram

Hey guys! So I posted this picture on Instagram last night and I promised y'all I'd bring a post about this lovely store, so let's jump right in! 


I'm really sorry I haven't been able to post once a week, I've been having quite a bit of tests lately (sigh school) so I really couldn't post. But I should be able to continue to schedule soon :-)

To begin, I did a collaboration with @walkincuteness on Instagram (link below) which is an apparel store on Instagram that has super affordable, cute and trendy clothes! I was kindly sent two outfits. One didn't quite work out for me, but the other one was really great.


So here I'm wearing their Stripey halter 2-piece set which features a very gorgeous tie up back and these really comfy highwaisted shorts which are pretty comfortable.


Chevron has been so in lately because of the Spring / summer season, but also because it's very Coachella and could be boho depending on how you wear it. :-) Furthermore, the full set (top and bottom) retails at $12.90 which is crazy affordable (these 2 piece sets are so expensive especially on your conventional websites such as DGF and Saboskirt)


So here I have the other 2 piece which I got as shown in the image.


It's a really cute black fringe top and this gorgeous pair of mixed print shorts which has Aztec / tribal themes. This set retails for $12.90 as well. Again, the colour scheme and print are super in this season (based on what I'm seeing at H&M and Forever 21 where they sell these shorts alone for like $20+) 


Here's an image of me wearing it! Unfortunately the rest of the shots didn't come out well for this so I could only show you guys this. This was in a size S but the shorts were actually a little too short for my preference, although the top is really cute.

I think a great thing about these 2-piece sets is that if let's say a certain part of it (top/bottom) doesn't fit you, you can always give it to your friends and kinda have that twinsie moment :-)

And here's a link to the account! Please please check them out as they're truly amazing and their clothes are so cute and affordable, it's truly a rarity.
http://instagram.com/walkincuteness

hope you enjoyed this post!

Love,
Khione

Comments

Popular Posts