Pandora Charm Haul! New addition :)

Heyyyyy!

So I'm super excited right now bc I went to Takashimaya today and they have 10% off everything besides a few brands for DBS Treasures Elite Members. 

My family has the card so I was super excited to get another Pandora addition to my bracelet! 

I was really indecisive. I didn't want to spend much because I'd already spent so much on the Europe haul. So, I decided to get a safety chain. It basically prevents your charms from falling off in some way if you have the ones that are not able to clip and stay still on the spot at the very ends of your bracelet. 

So yup! I got the Abstract Silver Safety Chain. It is $71 retail, but I got 10% off :) 
http://m.pandora.net/en-sg/explore/products/charms/790315/by/subcat/28/theme

I think it's a really nice delicate touch to the bracelet because the design reminds me of mermaid scales or raindrops haha (weird af ik) 

I'm also purchasing with my own money another charm that I really like. 

FYI, I'm gonna stop at 6-7 definitely haha as I think a full bracelet looks kinda auntie on me (no offence to aunties)

I really want a Star of David charm but unfortunately it's really not worth the money. It's so tiny and $71 D: 

So yup! That's all for the haul :) thanks for reading! I'll try to do like an everyday chit chat if possible idk. But I'm definitely loving the support everyone's been giving me so thank you so much! 

Love,
Khione 

Comments

Popular Posts