❤ Brandy Melville Haul ❤ + styling tips

❤ Hello There ❤

I'm back again today with a really fun Brandy Melville Haul to give y'all an update of all the things I picked up recently. These are all collective from around November of last year. Since then, I do still visit the Brandy store at ION every once in a while, however I realised that they recently adjusted the prices by quite a bit (an increment of around $3-5 per item for some items) 😭😭😭. As such most of my items will be from Carousell! If I have the prices I will definitely list them :) Enjoy! 😁

Tops (all from Carousell) 🙉

1. Grateful Dead Graphic Band Tee, $30. (RTP in store: $39) 💀
I have been wearing this tee again and again and again ever since I got it - I truly love it so much. I love how the edgier graphic band tee (not to mention band tees being super on trend) has very soft pastel hues because that makes it so much more different. I did see this in the Brandy store at ION for $39, but I got mine online for a better price instead. This is absolutely gorgeous you guys and it's a very basic tee as well which is why I love it so much.

💭 Styling tip: Denim bottoms! Denim jeans, denim shorts, denim skirts. Style with a cute choker and/or cap to top it all off

2. Denim Ily Top, $24. (RTP online: $30++) 💙



You guys know I cannot get enough of lace up - lace up is still in trend from last summer, and I love every bit of it. I love this top because it is different from other lace up tops you see - I think the denim materials makes it fit a little more boxy and at the same time smart-casual. The shoelace detail is obviously my favourite - it's not super revealing and definitely more understated. Gorgeous. Got this on a flash sale as well :)

💭 Style tip: White bottoms (shorts, skinny jeans) work super well with this slightly boxy denim top since it creates a nice contrast. 

3. Mason Darling Top, $15 (RTP online: $27++) 🙆



The next item is this very beautiful pale peachy-pink Mason top with a nice blue contrast "Darling" print (supposedly the icon is inspired by Marlboro cigarettes). A very simple, basic tee. Super soft and comfy as well! 😀 I got this on a flash sale on Carousell so it was a really good deal. I love how to gives off super ulzzang style vibes (ulzzang referring to this cute-ish girlish Korean style that is super popular nowadays). Brandy Melville's Mason tees are their best sellers and have many designs. Although I have yet to see this in store, I do know they have some other ones which you can check out that retail for $27. 

💭 Styling tip: Ripped denim jackets / bomber jackets, and a nice light wash pair of denim bottoms would do super well. A choker / cap to top it off wouldn't hurt either!



Bottoms 🙊


Brandy High-waisted Dark Wash Denim Shorts, $54. (Size M)
I got this from the Brandy store for $54 which was pretty pricey, but I found that it fit me really nice (and of course didn't fit cheeky on me). Very comfortable pair of shorts and super versatile. Not as high-waisted as expected though, so I do think that Topshop Mom shorts are better. Something else I need to highlight is that these shorts have varying lengths in store as I believe they are hand made, as such some of them fit my cheeky and some did not. Make sure you look for the longest length of shorts from the back if you don't want them to show your butt cheeks halfway through. Another thing I must complain about is that the front does tend to roll itself up which makes it a lot shorter than it should be, but you could just use a starch spray to fix that.

Chokers 🙈

Brandy Melville Lace Choker, $9.
I actually got this choker before I went to Spain and I wore it every single day in all of my photos. I really love this choker because the lace detail looks really really nice and truly completes the whole look super well. An excellent choice if you're looking for something different from your average tattoo choker. Can be a little itchy though and it shifts quite a bit so do make sure you adjust accordingly :) 

That's all you guys! 

I hope you enjoyed this post and seeing what I got recently. More to come, although I have been shopping a lot less this year. Thank you for your continued support 🙆🙆🙆, hope you enjoyed reading

Love,
Khione

Comments

Popular Posts