A store that carries Morph8ne in Singapore?

Hey guys! 

So I was passing by orchard yesterday and I literally just walked into this store randomly (somehow I'm posting about this). But omg it's so exciting! This store has the coolest shit ever, and I can't believe that they've been open for 1.5 years and yet I never knew about them (seriously where have I been). Anyway, it's called Superspace and it's seriously super duper cool. I managed to take some shots so let me show you some stuff ;) 

Morph8ne goodies (omg) 


Is this sweater not full of of amazing detail? 
And someone tell me this is not one of the best shirts you've ever seen 

This rack of awesomeness
FYI: they have KTZ (holy god) 
They also have this ridiculous hologram jacket thing as can be seen below which is what got me interested to come here in the first place. 
Did I mention they have Irregular Choice? 
And this amazing designer with crazy prints 
They also have Lionel Low stuff! It's a local designer (always good to see some local designs round here) and this oil slick   -ish mesh sweater is dream~ I have never heard of this brand but I am loving it ;) 
More of their stuff! 
And they have this ridiculously amazing London designer stuff too. Basically an awesome mix. 
The store also carries renown brands such as Joyrich, Linda Hao's brand Yesah and it's just a good mix of local + international brands that are kind of unconventional and very different. 

I'm looking forward to visiting this store (I mean obviously)! Will definitely let you guys know if anything catches my eye and I purchase it ;) 

Thanks for reading! I really wanted to share with you guys this place because it's soooooo amazing omg. I was in a rush so I couldn't try anything on (hence no purchase) but I'd love to see if there's anything I can get at all from this amazing place ;) 

FYI they're located at Orchard Gateway/Central, just two floors (or three) below the library there I believe :) 
Till next time! 

Love,
Khione 

Comments

Popular Posts