SG50 Lego ~ a gift from Singapore with love

Hello! 

So I'm super excited to share this but I finally received my SG50 edition Lego yesterday. This is given out to all students in Singapore as part of the SG50 celebrations. According to online sources it is up for sale as well for around $100-$120 SGD I think. 

But yup I'm super thankful because Lego is seriously my everything it was my childhood love and to have a special Singapore edition given to me really makes things very special :) 
As you can see, the set allows you to build three different landmarks. However, there's only one board, so that means you can only build one at a time and not all 3 together. Indeed you will have to dismantle everything to build another structure, but I think that's all right. 
There are 3 level of difficulty for the skytrees. I'll show you what it looks like! 
So here's the box when opened 
The things you'll get (also an SG50 sticker) 
I built the bridge! 
And this was built by my other classmates. Do note that it takes 3 boxes in order to have all 3 landmarks laid out like this! Otherwise it's one at a time :) 
Skytrees
Bridge
Changi Airport Control Tower :) 
And here's another cool one built by another classmate :) 

And that's all! It was a super super fun lesson. Also I think the Lego sets are super super cool and special, definitely something to enjoy. I'm super grateful to Singapore for this amazing gift :) will post again soon! 

Love,
Khione 

Comments

Popular Posts